Nobile di Montepulciano
Territory of the municipality of Montepulciano, in the delimited areas according to the regulation.
– Sangiovese (Prugnolo gentile) from 75 to 100%
– Canaiolo nero up to 20%
– Other varieties allowed by the regulation up to 10%
– Colour: ruby redwith garnet reflections.
– Nose: intense and complex aromas, with fruity, floral, spicy and ethereal notes.
– Taste: fresh, soft, warm, structured, with smooth tannins and a persistent finish.
– Alcohol content: 14%
– Minimum total acidity: 3,5
Serve at 18/20°
It matches well with meat sauces, red meats, game and seasoned cheeses.