Delimited territory in the provinces of Arezzo, Florence, Pisa, Pistoia and Siena.
– Sangiovese from 75 to 100%
– Black Canaiolo up to 10%
– Grape varieties recommended in the administrative units of the production area up to 10%
– Look: bright ruby with a garnet color as it ages;
– Smell: intense, persistent, fine, vinous, scent of berries, which with aging evolve into delicate and spicy aromas.
– Taste: wine of personality with excellent olfactory persistent taste, characterized by a liveliness and flavor that makes it a young and balanced wine. Over time it evolves to velvety.
– Alcohol content: 12.5%
– Minimum total acidity: 5 – 5,5
Serve at 16/18°
It is a wine suitable for the whole meal. It goes well with many Italian cuisine dishes, from appetizers to cold cuts, cheeses, first courses, red and white meats.