Chianti Classico DOCG
Territory delimited by the municipalities of S. Casciano V.P., Tavarnelle V.P., Barberino V.E., Greve, Castellina, Gaiole, Castelnuovo Berardenga, Radda and Poggibonsi.
At least 80% Sangiovese. Red berried grapes, from grapes recommended and/or authorized by the grape production administrative units of the area, can contribute to the production of this wine up to a maximum of 20%.
– Look: lively ruby red with good consistency which over time fades towards garnet;
– Smell: intense and complex of persistent, fine red fruit, sometimes with a floral scent of violets, with aging it is enriched by spicy notes that improve the flavor getting also a strong character of finesse.
– Taste: dry, soft, full-bodied with fresh notes and character that give personality and minerality to the balanced, harmonious, slightly tannic in the finish.
– Alcohol content: 12.5 – 13%
– Minimum total acidity: 5 – 5.5
Serve at 16/18 °
White meat and poultry, noble poultry; grilled and sautéed meats; the reserves go well with game.